Have you ever run out of hot water in the middle of a shower? If you have a large family that uses a lot of hot water during the day, this could be a regular occurrence. Did you know there is an energy-efficient solution that will help you get unlimited hot water in your home? Tankless water heaters are gaining popularity with Northfield, MN homeowners because they are easy and efficient, among many other positive traits.
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing is your go-to tankless water heater installation expert. Our highly skilled technicians can recommend a tankless unit that will perfectly suit your home and unique water heating needs. We are constantly training on a weekly basis so you know you are always getting the most advanced service in the industry.
Explore our most recent reviews to find out what you can expect when you call.
How Does a Tankless Water Heater Work?
Traditional water heaters require a reservoir tank to heat and store the water that will be used in your home. Once the water in the tank is depleted, the tank must refill before the hot water becomes available in your home again.
A tankless water heater does exactly what the name implies. Using a special device that is connected directly to your plumbing system, water is heated as it passes through the unit. The unit remains in standby mode until hot water is requested from the faucet or appliance. At that point, the unit activates a series of high-efficiency heating units that heat water as it passes through.
Check out our current coupons and online offers to save on your next call.
What are the Benefits of Going Tankless?
There are many unique benefits of switching to a tankless water heater. Some of the most significant advantages include:
- You will save money because a tankless unit is more efficient and requires less energy to heat water only as it is needed.
- Tankless units are better for the environment.
- Without a bulky hot water tank, you will save space in your home.
- Last up to 20 years, saving you time and money replacing your water heater.
- No reservoir tank also means homeowners have unlimited access to hot water anytime they need it.
- They have fewer components and require tankless water heater replacement and repair less frequently, which saves, even more, money.
Talk to the experts at Benjamin Franklin Plumbing to find out if a tankless water heater is right for you.