When you need plumbing service you rely on, there’s only one name to trust - Benjamin Franklin Plumbing. We have been serving Northfield, MN and the surrounding areas as Kes Equipment & Sales/Hague Quality Water since 1981, and in 2006 we became a Benjamin Franklin Plumbing franchisee. For over 35 years we have been helping people with something they use every day, plumbing! From everything dealing with water quality to changing filters to repiping your home to helping with a remodeling project, there’s no issue too small or too large for us to handle. No matter the size or scope of the problem, we’re here to solve your issue and get you back to the comfort and convenience of your home quickly and without hassle.
What’s the Story Behind our Slogan, “The Punctual Plumber”?
We know that dealing with plumbing issues are stressful enough on their own. The last thing you want is a plumber that doesn’t show up on time and leaves you stranded for hours while your plumbing problem gets worse.
At Benjamin Franklin Plumbing, we take your time very seriously! And we make it a point not to make you wait. In fact, we stand by our on-time guarantee that states, “if there is any delay, it’s you we pay.” That’s right, if we’re not on time, we PAY YOU $5.00* per each minute late up to $300.00.
The Benjamin Franklin Difference
When you work with us, you can trust in the expertise of our technicians and quality of service you’ll receive. Here’s what you can expect when you call us for your plumbing needs:
- Expertly-Trained Technicians: Every technician we hire on has undergone rigorous training with a master plumber and receives ongoing training on the latest technology and methods to ensure your receive the safest, most efficient plumbing service possible.
- Personalized Solutions: Your plumber will evaluate your problem, explain the necessary repairs and help you make the right choice for you. No pushy sales tactics, only honest recommendations customized to your specific needs.
- Friendly & Courteous: Respect for our customers is one of our core values. We treat you and your home with consideration. Rest assured, we will never leave a mess behind. We wear shoe covers while working inside your home and clean up our work area before we leave.
- Drug Tested, Background Checked: When you hire us, you can be confident you are working with a trustworthy professional. Our employees all go through rigid background checks before being hired and are given random drug tests throughout their tenure to ensure your safety is never at risk.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: Your satisfaction is our top priority! Your complete satisfaction with both our service and our plumbers is 100% guaranteed. If you are not happy with a service, neither are we and we will not rest until you are satisfied.
- 24/7 Emergency Service:We’re there when you need us, which is why we offer 24 hour emergency service so that you never have to go without plumbing service when you need it most.
Our Code of Ethics
In a world where there is uncertainty, your peace of mind is everything. We guarantee your long-term peace of mind and work with a code of ethics that includes the following:
1. We conduct random drug testing on our employees on an ongoing basis.
2. We complete background checks on all field employees as the law permits.
3. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We maintain the highest degree of customer service.
4. We provide UWIN® with all information requested regarding your transaction.
5. We allow UWIN® to make a final decision regarding any customer resolution.
6. We properly train all technicians and salespeople before sending them into your home.
7. We provide our customers with the best quality service, materials, labor, expertise and craftsmanship.
8. We always adhere to all laws, regulations, and ordinances that govern our service area.
9. We practice proper financial and accounting procedures in accordance with all local, state and federal laws.
UWIN® is a consumer service resource that allows home services contractors to provide an extra level of protection and peace of mind to residential home service consumers. When you do business with a UWIN endorsed contractor, you will have a professional working in your home who has been drug tested, background checked, and properly trained. Our company agrees to the UWIN Code of Ethics, carries current liability and workers' compensation insurance and is licensed by all appropriate government agencies.